Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fun and Listening

The past three days have flown by and God is moving in every way possible. Today we talked about the power of pride and how it subtly creeps into our lives when we aren't expecting it, unannounced and takes over so many areas of our thinking and heart - without even realizing it. I am learning so many new things and getting a new perspective on lots of the characteristics about God. Trusting God with everything is becoming a bigger and bigger  factor in my life and truly asking Him what it means to give Him my everything without conditions. Best meal so far - hazelnut, pumpkin and mozerella cheese sandwich - PURE and UTTER bliss. mmm. Here's some pictures from the last week!


The Amazzzzzing cookie we had at the tamarack


          
                                       Gorgeous rainbow the second day!


So we went and jumped in the Lake on Wednesday. It was absolutely freezing but the most refreshing thing ever, The water was around 50 degrees probably. I screamed the first time I jumped in - the whole way as I swam back to the dock. But then I jumped in again, such a blast


No comments:

Post a Comment