Monday, November 29, 2010

So Good

      I feel like I always start or end by mentioning how good God is. But the fact is - HE IS. There will never be a time when praising Him gets old or a thankful heart becomes overrated. He is more faithful than our comprehension will ever stretch. Learning more of His love will never get old, seeing His faithful blessing in every day will never end.
       As Thanksgiving comes to a close and I think of all I'm thankful for, my heart is overflowing with all He does for me. He literally has filled my heart with a fire today that cannot be quenched. Be encouraged - He NEVER loses hope in us. He NEVER gives up on us. He NEVER stops loving us. 
       " But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for His possession, so that you may proclaim the praises of the One who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light." 1 Peter 2:9
       I can't even count the number of times I have read this verse and thought "oh yeah that's nice, I guess that includes me." But for the first time today I read it and I believed it. The word of God is TRUTH and so often I read the words and even if a verse hits me I don't always believe in my heart of hearts that it's true and applies to me. But it is, it's true it's true it's true. He has chosen US, to further His kingdom and we have responsibility to live that out. Believe what He has written about you - it is truth and it is life.




                                               10 days until we leave for Brazil!!!
          

No comments:

Post a Comment