Saturday, November 20, 2010

Talented People

It amazes me when I step back and think about the mixture of people and cultures I live with. Melissa from Norway is incredible at the Cello, the girls from my dance track all have their own beautiful way of putting passion into dance, Jessica, Leah and Seth are all in music track and have voices that are going to take them places. Then everyone in the art tracks who just blow me away with their creativity in everything from painting to photography. The list could keep going on and on, I get more amazed every time I think about it. Last night was cafe night and all of these talents plus many more were displayed for everyone to see. It was so nice to listen to songs, see art and watch dances that we have all been working on for the past nine weeks. Yet another confirmation that every single one of us was brought here for a specific purpose, we are all so different yet work together in ways that astound me. The downstairs lecture hall was set up like a coffee shop last night, complete with candles, Christmas lights, couches, cookies and coffee and wonderful people.  Definitely a fun and exciting night for everyone.











No comments:

Post a Comment