Sunday, October 10, 2010

His Grace IS enough


Life here is pretty much go go go during the week. This weekend was the first time I've truly just relaxed and recharged since being here. The tiredness was finally catching up. The weather was gorgeous here this weekend. I went for a long walk and ended up down by the lake. It seems to just call my name anytime I am walking outside. It's one of the most peaceful and wonderful places I could ever want to be. Sitting on that dock and just listening to the silence or chatting with friends never gets old. Jessica, Lisa, Kaari and I went to the Somer's Bay Cafe for lunch and I had a super yummy wrap - GOOD food. After I had an even longer walk, up around the curve of the lake, next to all the lakeside homes. Listening to Regina Spektor and Misty Edwards finished out my walk by laying on the end of the dock. The cool lake breeze is the best feeling in the world. I wake up almost every day with sore abs - a combination of dancing and laughing all the time. God's grace and righteousness was the topic of teaching last week and some solid points made by Chris Lautsbaugh are still sinking into my heart. This next week we are talking about relationships - dating, marriage, friendship and with God. I am pumped to see what God has to teach me this week! Here's some pictures to show just a little bit of what life is looking like for me right now : )



Desserts at Blue Canyon Restaurant with the girls


Walking off of the dock

 This past week was called Angels and Mortals weeks. Pretty much like  secret santa. We all had the name of someone else in the DTS school and had to do something thoughtful for the person every day for the week and then guess who it was at the end. Randall one of the staff members had me and one morning I woke up to this "Fairy Conversion Kit" on my door step, it was complete with all of the above, chocolate, fake flowers and glow sticks. Pretty exciting I must say. But the icing on the cake was the last morning when he left me a pumpkin in front of the door. I screamed I was so excited!


This is my wonderful small group



                                     This is Lisa - We were separated at birth


Early morning sit at the dock


                                           Hiking at Glacier National Park


Beautiful Beautitful Lake at Glacier


More Glacier


No comments:

Post a Comment