Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pictures from the week





Just a beautiful evening on the Lake


I found this Nala hat in the boutique(like the goodwill of YWAM except free) and I just had to have it



The photographers(Daniel and I) on our skateboarding adventure last week



The next ones are from the Base harvest party we had last saturday. There were candy apples, pin the tail on the donkey, chili and corn bread, a fire pit, hay rides and great fellowship. This little man is the cutest elephant I have ever seen


Amy and I loving our carmel apples


How in the world could I pass up this challenge?


Andrew and I


We were created to be friends



                              Ben and I with the most adorable little Lily the Cow.


          
                       Brazil Ladies with our faces painted!(Me, Lisa and Leah)



Adorable little prairie girl : )


Photography by Kaari


My precious friends


Josiah - He is in my dance track and always has something hilarious to say or is talking in a voice you would never expect - always making me laugh!


Oh how blessed I am

No comments:

Post a Comment